<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pending 

Life has but two components these days; work and the show. All else – all thought, all action, all feeling not directly associated with these two - has been pushed far off to one side. Tunnel vision with a vengeance.

When eventually I get a moment to finish off thing #4 (thing #4 of what? you’re forgiven for having lost track; I’ve dragged this meme out for over a month and I’m still not finished), it will be about a much earlier instance of this single-minded dedication (which has been known to mutate into bloody-minded obstinacy). It’s probably not a healthy way to be, but it’s what’s driving me at the moment.

Opening night is a week today, and the show runs nightly until the following Saturday. After that, I may get a bit of my life back…

Back to current posts