<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 23, 2009

Change 

I might change my Internet Service Provider. It would be a worthwhile cost saving, but I'd lose the hosting service for the photos which appear on this blog, so all that would be left would be those little squares marking the place where something's missing. The blog's a mess anyway - the template was designed in the days when 800 x 600 pixel screens where commonplace. It's obvious too that I have very little to say these days; I've changed, I'm not the person I was when I began blogging. I'd delete the whole thing and forget about it, except for one thing. The comments. If I look back over old posts, it's not what I've written that matters, it's the conversations that have ensued, the connections, the friendships - although to my shame I've let those lapse. But I'm not quite ready yet to cut adrift from all that, so this broken space can stand a while longer while I figure out what to do with it.

Back to current posts