<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Message 

Prompted by Rob Paterson’s observation that his blog is likely to reach one million page views some time this summer, Chris Corrigan asks: “If you knew that in five years 1 million people would read what you have written, what would you do with that opportunity?”

If I only had one shot at it, here’s the message I would want to give:
Seize life with both hands; you only live once (as far as we know) and it’s over a lot quicker than you think.

Speak your truth.

This world is brimming with wonders; seek them out wherever you go, appreciate them, and be renewed by them.

Take time to be still.

When you meet another, look for the good in their soul and speak to that good.

I had in mind that seven would be nice number of points. Those five came to me quickly, and maybe I shouldn’t struggle to make up the number. One though I could add as a qualifier to those above: Do as I say, not as I do.

Back to current posts