<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 12: Frazzled. 

Very long day at work, going cross-eyed over multiple spreadsheets; rather late home. Another day resorting to holiday snaps in order to keep the one-post-a-day going (a practice, btw, which I am beginning to appreciate). Wish I could see a soothing sunset like this, the gorgeous view from our hotel room window in Oban:



Wish too that the autofocus on my camera could manage better in conditions like that. Or that my eyesight was good enough to get a usable result with the apology for manual focus.



I thought I’d got sorted, by locking focus on an object sufficiently far away to be near enough to infinity (if that’s not a contradiction in terms) but near enough to be clear enough to actually get a focus. But no; this was about the clearest –I had a dozen or so with very fluffy clouds indeed. Some very like a whale, too; a pink whale...



Back to current posts