<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here and there 

I could never be a salesman, could I? That last post hardly gave any encouragement to anyone to donate to a worthy cause. My only excuse is that I’m suffering with a heavy cold which leaves with me a rather leaden brain, but if I hadn’t get something out there now it’d be too late as we’re off on our hols very soon.

My head has been somewhere other than the blogosphere for a while now – frantically trying to finish urgent work tasks, making last-minute holiday arrangements, anxieties associated with J.’s departure today for Afghanistan, and moreover all mental processes are now running as though the works are gummed up with treacle owing to this cold. Bleaurgh!!!

See you in a while, hopefully restored to better physical, mental and spiritual health.

Back to current posts