<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Later... 

Funny how the act of deciding one thing makes you realise it was the wrong thing, and actually it's the opposite that's the right choice.

I wasn't going to go, but the thought of sitting in the office (or ill at home) looking out of the window at the sunshine and realising I'd passed up what might be the best chance this year to awaken a spirit that has seemed so dormant I've been beginning to wonder whether it'll ever show signs of life again, was just too much. Like the length of that sentence.

So supplies are bought, rucksack packed, including paracetamol, decongestant and plentiful supplies of tissues. I'll see what I feel like in the morning and make a final decision then. Decidely fuzzy right now, but maybe some Welsh mountain air will clear my head - both literally and metaphorically.

So if I'm not around for the next few days (not that you could tell the difference...) expect plentiful photos of Welsh hills upon my return.

Back to current posts