<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 09, 2007

Obligatory snow scene 

One of the advantages (the only one?) of travelling to work by train is that I can carry my camera with me...



I had some more words to go with this; the words that sometimes fall out of my head onto the page in those moments when - as is the case with rail travel - captivity of the body renders the mind free of its shackles of must-do tasks. They're messy, naive, unfinished words - or at any rate they reflect thoughts with those characteristics - and although they have meaning for me, I think I'd have to do a lot of editing and filling in of gaps before they made much sense to anyone else.

So, for now, I'll make do with just the picture - another one from yesterday. Already, much of the snow has gone. They don't make winters like they used to...

Back to current posts