<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

High 

Continuing the pictorial theme...



Thursday Challenge's theme this week is high. This one, too, has been here before, but is probably my all-time favourite amongst my mountain photos, so I make no apology for its reappearance. Well, only a small apology.

In a way, it also represents the power of the web to rekindle connections. Garry, the guy in the photo, is a freelance climbing instructor. At some point in the past I must have linked to his site - he then found this blog in his referrer logs, followed the link back here and happened upon my "7 things" post earlier this month which had a distinct mountain theme in my list of things to do before I die, and so dropped me an email. Kinda like an intrinsic "friends reunited" feature of the web.

Back to current posts