<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Almost missed it 

I nearly didn't stop. Rushing through King's Cross station this morning, the row of lamp globes, lit by the sun streaming through the huge window at the head of the concourse, caught my eye. Just a detail, but on the offchance, I'd put my camera in my bag since it was a cold, clear morning and I had an errand to run in a potentially photogenic spot. So I backtracked, stood in the midst of the bustling crowd until an opening presented itself, snapped a couple of times, and strode on. It wasn't until I saw the result that I realised how the great iron arches give a cathedral-like feel to the space.


Later edit: At Andrea's suggestion, I thought I'd enter this one for the Thursday Challenge theme this week of Patterns.

Back to current posts