<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Marking time 

“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.”
- George Bernard Shaw

I’m being a feverish, selfish little clod ailments and grievances at the moment – and as a result feeling rather disgusted with myself - which is the main reason why it’s been very quiet here lately. I’d love to be used for a mighty purpose, but… but there I go again, finding a “but” to get in the way of any positive thinking.

Things I want to talk about:
- Why I changed the title of this blog
- Whether to quit counselling
- Big changes at work (I still don’t know whether I’ll have a job here or not)
- Whether to search for a dream
When I can find a way to talk about any of these without whining, I’ll do so. But at the moment every strand of thought leads down a route that feels self-obsessed, which is not somewhere I want to go, either here or in private.

Back to current posts