<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

It may be a little quiet on here for a while...  


Conscientious soul that I am, I feel a strange need to undertake some purposeful activity in return for the funds that miraculously appear in my bank account each month. So I need to put on the shoes and wear the mask of the guy who used to sit here. For a while. The mask is uncomfortable to get on, and although it itches a little it’s not too bad so long as I don’t scratch the itch. Which is another way of saying no blogging during work hours.

But to balance that, I finally got around to signing up for ADSL; once the line test confirms all OK I’ll order the ADSL router and complete the home network installation, which means internet available 24/7 on 3 PCs and no more competing for PC or phone line. So easier blogging from home.

We’ll see how it goes…



Back to current posts