<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

A bit of fun... 

If you have a few minutes to spare, take a look at Mindframes.

I hope Denny wont mind me calling this fun. I'm always a little wary of taking any sort of personal profiling too seriously - they can be a useful tool to stimulate thought, to open up new possibilities, to improve self-confidence, so long as you don't allow yourself to be ruled by them, especially if you start thinking "I can't do X because I'm not that kind of person". Do a sanity check to see how the results match up with other ways of self-assessment. That said, I have to admit I found my results in very close alignment with my own view of self.

According to the test, Insight - the mindframe of imagination - is my lead mindframe, followed by Sensitivity, the mindframe of awareness.

Interestingly, for someone with a degree in physics and a job title that includes the word engineer, it seems I seldom use logic. Do you suppose I took a wrong turn somewhere? (Said with a smile...)


Back to current posts