<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Ghost in the machine? 

If, like Aladdin, I were to find a magic lamp with a wish-granting genie inside, I'd wish for clarity.

Clarity of thought; clarity of expression.

I just wish I could get a hold of some of those ideas that bounce around on the edge of perception, dancing just out of reach, darting away as soon as I sluggishly turn to look at them.

Maybe they're just phantoms, not real at all. Maybe they're like the wisdom of insights received in dreams that evaporate into nonsense when we wake.

I just keep getting the feeling, as thoughts that have been stimulated by other blogs interact of their own accord within my (semi?) consciousness, that there's something significant in there...

Darned if I know what it is though!

Back to current posts